A Level of Education That Inspires Trust
Dr. Philip Bartolazo's medical education prepared him for a rewarding career in dentistry, but it didn't stop there. Every year there are new technologies and techniques to learn keeping Dr. Bartolazo up-to-date to provide the best care for his patients.
- Board-Certified: Florida Board of Dentistry
- DDS: University of Florida College of Dentistry, Gainesville, FL
- BS: Microbiology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Continued Education: Completes over 30 hours of continued-education courses each year.
Active in Professional Associations
Dr. Bartolazo's involvement with some of the finest dental minds in the nation allows him to learn about the newest techniques as they become available. Because of this, he is able to assure his patients receive the best care available.
- Member: Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and Florida Dental Association
His Philosophy of Care
For Dr. Bartolazo, becoming a dentist was a family tradition. His uncle was a dentist and his father was a physician. He's committed to providing his patients with the highest quality of dentistry with the least amount of discomfort. Dr. Bartolazo builds an excellent rapport with his patients and makes them feel at ease. It's important for them to have a positive dental experience every time they come in.
In his spare time, Dr. Bartolazo enjoys golf, snowboarding, fishing and continuing his dental education with postgraduate courses.